View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 02:35 PM
badboy8813
VIP Member

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just got back from the sprint store getting TP replaced AGAIN Kind of a big story

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Hmmm, I wonder if thats why my keyboared is having a mind of its own all of a sudden. I am on my second pro, the first I had replaced because of the rainbow effect but the sad part is it started to do it again on the new one I got. So I decided to just put up with it now my keyboared doesn't want to work half the time. I really love my pro but I am really starting to think that htc really f'd up on this one.
yeah i am about to give up on the TP.. i've got my 1st one when it came out last year but i am now on my 4th one. I took it in to a repair center last week due to rainbow screen and retarded keyboard. they replaced my screen, i didn't think they could do that, but didn't fix my keyboard. The replacement screen is so loose it is annoying and i didn't realize that my kb wasn't fixed until the next day...

i am really thinking about holding on until the tp2 comes out this way i will have something to complain about to sprint and hopefully they will send me a tp2 at no charge... but i don't i will be able to withstand this kb until then though...
I85 Nextel--> LG VX6000--> Moto V710--> Motorola Razr V3c unlocked alltel--> Razr V3c Verizon Red UI--> Motorola e815--> HTC 6700--> Motorola Q--> HTC Mogul--> HTC TOUCH--> Blackberry Pearl--> Blackberry Curve--> Treo 800w--> HTC Touch Diamond--> HTC Touch Pro--> Blackberry TOUR--> HTC Touch Pro 2