View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: For Chefs: 21234 SYS and ROM folders for CDMA Diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
To get back on topic, I have noticed that this has been downloaded over 50 times. How is it running for everyone? I would like to get some opinions on how its working...
I updated my rom to 21234 this morning but haven't got any user feedback yet. It may be to early to tell but I believe I am seeing less general slowdown after the device has been up for longer periods of time than in 21222 and 21232, which is good. Also, is there improved scrolling behavior in the highlight bar in the 6.5 homescreen, or is it just my imagination?

I found a conflict with dnsapi.dll when using Calkulin's kitchen (don't know about the current kitchen I use an older version) because he has it in OEMdrivers as well, so people might have to remove it from the sys to get around that, as well as the ringtones folder.

Also had problems with the NetCF but using the version from a previous sys worked fine.

Also, wasn't sure about some of the options in the option.xml initially, but some trial and error got it sorted out. I'm assuming the ones that were marked as "require GSM" can be left out and "require phone" must be included.

Anyway, the results are looking really good, I just left the additional comments in case it points someone in the right direction as far as cooking.

Thanks again, Reeseboy.

Last edited by Drybonz; 05-25-2009 at 01:03 PM.