View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 10:44 PM
appzattak
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Question fast help needed -- UpdateProfile is gone but needed

Hey all, long story short. I have pski's lastest ROM (btw it is awesome). Today I had to do a phone swap because I left my treo at home and happen to have an old red razor, so I called to do a swap. Well the lady did the swap but did it with my TP, we finally got it all fixed, made test calls and they were good. Well on my trip I decided to check my mail and gps while in las vegas, well guess what data dont work. So I called Sprint and they kept wanting me to go to setting and hit the update profile, well it's ot there and I kept telling them its not...I know it used to be but since the ROM it;s gone....

So what do I do since I need to run the updateprofile to get my data workign again. I see the file located in windows but when I click it nothing happens....

Please help

--Steve