Thread: Mighty 4.16
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Mighty 4.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwizard View Post
I tried all those roms mentioned and still reverted back to 4.16. Merdins 6.5 worked ok, but was laggy @ times, I've had no problems with 4.16 rom , whatsoever, really! Did you use the official release vs of touchpal 4.0 or the released beta 4.0 vs? I don't know why it was released as 4.0 in beta form, however, The official 4.0 have been released & is nice & smooth.
See, you know your stuff, in other words, you know what you are doing... I like how you roll with your army of TP'S... I know you got the TP2 already in sight, a new general for your army...{LOL}