View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Riley
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.5 flashing problems, potential fix and Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I flash quite often (except this past week), but I haven't had any problems like you guys have. I don't flash stock, hard reset or none of that fancy stuff. The only problem I have is when I leave that \internal storage\DIAMIMG.nbh in place then I try to flash from vista. But that's my own fault.

Hi everyone, my name is don and I'm a flash-a-holic, and all I do is flash what I want on my device and never, never had any problems. Other than that I'll pass...
I agree in most cases you don't need to do all this flashing to shipped/clearing storage process, but I also think it really has to do with how close the rom is to the shipped release. For example, I have never needed to flash shipped before moving from one RSTG to another RSTG release, but if I tried to do the same thing with others, there would be problems. Like tf errors, soft resets becoming hard resets, etc. Can't explain it but could it be that you keep your rom close to stock. Just wondering? thanks.