View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 02:15 AM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: extract a rom from phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbord_n View Post
how do i go about or can i even do this. i have a rom set up the way i want it, is there anyway to just make a copy of the rom from my phone and use it to reflash if i want. i am not looking to use this as a back up for contacts and such,just to keep reg edits have done and stuff like that. any help with this would rock!
1) SPB Backup or Sprite backup can make a full system backup that can restore all programs and settings but may not be portable between different roms

2) For an experienced user I highly recommend rapiconfig + sdconfig for full registry backup and restoration. This will work on ANY rom and can do a COMPLETE restore of all programs and personal settings and customizations. Look on this board for countless posts and threads about how to make it work.

3) Try asking this question in a different forum on this site, this forum is specifically for chefs to post new roms, kitchens, or radios.

Like my work? Hit

Last edited by psyki; 05-23-2009 at 03:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.