View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 07:28 PM
Riley
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.5 flashing problems, potential fix and Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I had problems in the past, not anymore though.

I think it would be interesting to look at methods vs occurance of problems? Many people say flash stock first etc etc. I have found that upon taking a few extra steps such as this seems to eliminate flashing related issues for the most part, (namely the issue with random hard resets).
Yes, very true. I personally have only had one time that I needed to enter bootloader to flash back to shipped. I usually use option 1 and never have problems. Just have noticed recently many threads with users having problems with flashing to 6.5. Curious to see what the trend is with the poll.