View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 05:46 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Rename 6.5 default today screen items?

Actually I poked around the registry a little after my last post. All of the Titanium stuff is here:

HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome/

In there you will notice that ATFavePeople has the key CondensedPage/PluginLabel and you can change that value, which changes the label in Titanium (if you open that key yours will say "friends").

When I mimic that same design and create a CondensedPage/PluginLabel value for any other key (i.e. cText) it does not change the label. So therefore, it must be something with the way that MS did Titanium for their default tabs.

Frustrating... though I will keep playing with it...