View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 03:25 AM
Scrotum
Regular 'Geeker

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation I Think I Bricked My Tp Help!!!!

I was getting my phone back to factory to sell it and I think I have bricked it. I was able to load the stock ROM, but when I used the Relocker there was an error. Right now I can only get to the bootloader which is very similar to the one in the picture I attached below except instead of having CMONEX after the 0.37 I have .0000
Also, right above Serial it saysUpgrade ROM code error please try again.

Is there any hope for me? I'm concerned that if I try to take it to a store to get help they will question how I was upgrading the ROM when a new one hasnt been released yet. PLEASE any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Also, can anyone let me know what the bootloader would say on a TP that has not been altered?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Touch-Pro_BootLoader-1.jpg (37.8 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~

Last edited by Scrotum; 05-22-2009 at 03:29 AM.