View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 12:23 AM
jringo718
N00b

jringo718 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Kinda silly and probably doesn't belong here, but need help with Sprint SMS delays?

Ok, so this girl sent me like 5 texts since the early morning, and I haven't gotten any of them, and she doesnt believe me because I've kinda lied to her before about not getting them, but this time its real(sounds like the boy who screamed wolf, i know). She just told me that in order for me to be able to see her tomorrow, I have to tell her what exactly at least one of the texts said.

Now I know Sprint is garbage with text messages and I have just tried the telus radio and sprint leaked (11F) radios and I just won't get those texts.

My question is, will I ever get these texts? I don't care about the delay right now, I just need to know, do people with delays EVER actually get the text message or are they lost forever? She stressed that if I can't tell her, im out of luck with any you know what with her...

Is there anything I can do to push these texts? or view them somewhere else or ANYTHING... sorry if i sound desperate... BTW I am in Long Island right now and I actually drove over to Queens New York to see if it would make a difference...