View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 11:30 PM
RonDutt
Regular 'Geeker

RonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint HTC touch pro on verizon's network...with one catch....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrycka79 View Post
you said this like you were defending them but yet you took advantage of the loophole
How is using an Alltel Touch Pro on Verizon taking advantage of a loophole that closed 2 weeks after I got my Touch Pro? FYI, I went through the proper procedure to get my phone added to the Verizon DMD. I didn't lie, I didn't hack. I am not defending Verizon, I'm defending them making sure they continue to have a great network. The loophole that was closed allowed ILLEGAL usage of cloned phones and unauthorized phones. Verizon reps have explained the reason for plugging up the hole over at Howard Forums if you care to enlighten yourself.

OP, you can lie and get the MEID and ESN added (make sure to get both added). Don't give up if the first person you talk to doesn't know what your'e talking about, if you call call their technical support line and talk to someone in Blackberry and Smartphone Support division as they have more training in this sorta thing.

Last edited by RonDutt; 05-21-2009 at 11:33 PM.