View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 11:26 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mobliza: Texting Auto Response Tool *No Longer Free*

I'm posting this in the HTC Touch Pro section because I'm running this on my Touch Pro, I found this tool that will auto respond to text messages if you're busy in a meeting, driving or just don't want to answer texts. The best thing is it's completely free. Most of the application I found were to send text messages to missed calls, this one will send it to a text message received.

http://get.mobliza.com/

What Is Mobliza

Mobliza is the uber texting tool for busy people. Here are some uses for Mobliza:

1. Now you won't be rude when you receive text messages at dinner! Mobliza will autorespond to people that you'll call them back.
2. Have kids? Do they text when you're out? Did you buy them an expensive smartphone? Well, put that thing to good use! Let the PHONE tell their friends they'll call back!
3. In class or in a meeting and don't want people bothering you? Use Mobliza's Away mode!
4. Bored? Don't want to talk to your girlfriend? Have her talk to Mobliza with Auto mode. Mobliza understands!

Mobliza Features

There are three modes: Mobliza, Auto, and Away.

Mobliza: Here you can talk with Mobliza and carry on conversations. It's more of a game.

Auto: Let Mobliza handle your conversations for you. Your friends/enemies/whatever can text your phone and Mobliza will try to have conversations with them! Try "tell me a joke". Watch out, Mobliza sometimes has a dirty sense of humor. To enable/disable Auto mode, check/uncheck the Auto box. All conversations will be logged on the Away tab. Note that Mobliza will only respond to conversations if Auto or Away is checked!

Away: In a meeting, but want people to know you can't answer them? Set your away messages here, just like instant messaging. Simply enter a message you'd like to use, then tap "+". To remove a message, tap "-". You can even insert date, time, and sender name by inserting %d, %t, and %n in the message. To enable/disable Away mode, check/uncheck the Away box. All conversations will be logged. Select the phone number / contact from the conversations dropdown if you'd like to review or continue the conversation. Note that Mobliza will only respond to conversations if Away or Auto is checked! You also have many options when viewing a conversation. Simply tap the conversation and you can call the sender, clear the conversation, or clear all conversations stored in Mobliza.

Sounds: By default, Mobliza likes to play a sound when a message has been received. To turn this off, uncheck Sound from the menu.

Requirements
* Phone running Windows Mobile 6 Professional or Higher
* 3 megabytes of free space
* .NET Compact Framework 3.5 (if it isn't already installed)

How to Install Mobliza
* Download the Mobliza CAB file.
* Open the file and follow the instructions.
* You may get a notice that you need the .NET Compact Framework 3.5. If so, download this CAB, open it, and follow the instructions.
* Enjoy Mobliza!

Check their website for more information

Last edited by elephant007; 01-04-2010 at 05:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.