stravy
PPCGeeks Regular

stravy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New CDMA Diamond dies in 12 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by wm_ftw View Post
I have a new Diamond that can't even last a whole day. During this time I have no WiFi or BT use, perhaps 30 minutes of talk, and 1 hour of browsing / music playing. Even my vogue lasted longer than this.

Btw, I am running Sprint's latest stock ROM.
when i got my first diamond i had the same complaint. everybody told me to give it a few days to a week. i did and battery life got better. i still had to charge it each night but it did improve. this was on the stock sprint rom with a radio v1.00. since then i have had 3 replacement diamonds in 7 months. each new diamond i get, it takes a few days for the battery to normalize. first day, down to almost nothin within 8 hours, it progressively gets better each day. just try to stick it out for a few days before flashing to another rom. hopefully it will improve.

my favorite rom thus far has been rstg's 6.1 rom with spb mobile shell. it's rock solid, snappy, with a lot of tweaks. but it is pretty loaded. if you are looking for a stock rom try rstg tweaked and loaded clean version found here.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54164

don't expect miracles with battery life with this device.