View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 11:06 PM
GuItArMaN
N00b
Threadstarter

GuItArMaN is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: Sprint HTC touch pro on verizon's network...with one catch....

Alright, well I didn't know that was illegal. I believe they did in fact pull BS, by not allowing people to use a phone they want on a network (Verizon), that THEY are PAYING to use. I'm sure Verizon just wants to force people to buy their stuff, and they cripple their phones in the long run to save some money, like they're not making enough as it is. Anyway, I'm not going to bash nor rave about Verizon.

So anyway, if I called them up, told them I had a phone I needed activated, and gave them the information needed to activate it, if I told them that "Well, since my contract is up shortly and you don't want to activate my phone for me, I'll just switch to another provide who will (after being with Verizon for many years)" do you think that could possibly convince them in any way?

That would be the ONLY way I could possibly get the sprint HTC touch pro to work on Verizon...correct?

I'm not cheap, I'm not a criminal, I just want a great smartphone, with the power and capabilities that HTC WANTED and MEANT for it to have, yet I want to use it on a network I feel has the best coverage and realiablity.

Thanks