View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 04:16 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Yet another weird storage card problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingMinstrel View Post
Have not seen this issue before or been able to search out any threads on it. Just wondering if it's only me, if it's TP specific, or if anyone else has had this happen:

My 16GB aData Class 6 MicroSD card thinks it's an 8GB card. After 30 days of DLs and program installations, it stopped accepting new material last week. Everything already on it runs perfectly but nothing new can be added. The cutoff point is 7900MB. And the memory chart in Settings>Memory shows an additional 7409 MB available out of a total storage card memory of 15318.22 MB.

I reformatted the card twice and reinstalled everything both times. It accepted all my data and programs and they all run like charms up to the 7900MB point and then the storage card refuses anything else. Very strange.

I've contacted aData and will get a replacement. Anyone ever heard of this before?
this is a new one to me, but one time i had a card that had ghose data on it. I would reformat it and only have of the memory would be available. Yours at least after you reformat it, it shows full memory. I ended up buying a bigger memory card anyways, but that was a 1 year ago on my 4gb.
This post has been thanked 1 times.