View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 04:04 PM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA Touch Pro questions (Newb)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonDutt View Post
I care and I'm sure most of the mods do as well, having 500 useless new threads about the same thing is not beneficial to the community. There are a lot of people who use search, and when they search from something most often than not they get 500 useless posts that they have to dig through to find the 1 thread pertitent to what they're looking for.
Eh, that's what mods are for. I'd rather help a person so that there is a better chance they can contribute to the forum in the future. I know when I first came here, everyone was really nice about providing answers. If everyone was like you when I asked questions, I would've never contributed to his forum as I have since I first joined.

It takes the same amount of time to point a person in the right direction than to just write a tirade on how they should use the search function, but which is more productive?