View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 03:38 PM
LAYDO
N00b

LAYDO is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Display Problems

Okay, so just recently my Touch Pro has been acting up in that the display keeps switching between landscape and portrait all on its own. For instance, when it is not slid out (keyboard is hidden by screen) it is being shown in landscape mode. If I slide it out, it stays in the same mode.

I have gone into the screen settings and it is being shown that it is on landscape so I put it on portrait and the problem seems to be fixed. Wrong. Eventually, after about a min or so, it decides that it should switch back to landscape even if the screen is closed over the keyboard.

Occasionally, it decides to freak out to and flip between landscape and portrait modes, all on its own mind you, before eventually stopping and still residing on landscape mode.

I am currently running on the latest build from Juicy. The problem started happening randomly, a few days after I loaded Mighty's newest 6.5 ROM. I switched back to REBORN, problem persisted, and now im on Juicy's ROM and it is still happening.

Please let me know of anything that I can do to resolve this problem and thanks in advance