View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 12:54 PM
fadywwf316
PPCGeeks Regular

fadywwf316 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint TP Very Slow on any ROM (and battery drain)

Hi All,

I've tried searching around all over here and xda-dev and have not found a solution, please help guide me in the right direction. I've had a WM 6.5 beta rom (Merdin's Windows Mobile Pro 6.5 Beta 4, 4-13-09) and one day, Rhodium (Xbmod's V1D) would not load and everything got sooooo slow. I tried doing a couple clear storage's and still, same problem. Eventually, I tried the Juicy 7 (stripped down) rom w/ WM 6.5 and now I'm on db ROM Sprint Optimized. I keep having the same issues where the programs are extremely slow to open (e.g. opening a new text may take a minute to load up) and things freeze up (e.g. an incoming call can't be answered or it will keep ringing for minutes until I do a soft reset). Worst of all as if that's not bad enough, the battery under normal use, AT BEST would give me 6 hours (if I'm trying to surf the net - after IE loads because Opera takes like 2 mins to load - I'll get like 3 hours of use). I never had these issues with that Merdin rom before this. I was out of town in Orlando and wasn't installing software or anything but I was unable to ask right away before going through all this trouble as I wanted to hopefully seek out a solution. Any ideas? Is it WM 6.5? I don't think it is since I wasn't having the issues at first w/ Merdin's. Also, is Clear Storage maybe not really clearing things (although they appear cleared)? Thanks for ANY guidance!!!