View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 05:44 PM
NeutronicMonkey
Lurker

NeutronicMonkey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul Problems

I've had my Mogul since early July, and up until a month ago everything was great. I had installed various programs including Slide_2_unlock, Opera, Core Player, Google Maps, and PHM Regedit. Last month while visiting some friends I let my phone's battery go dead for the first time (I didn't have my charger). After I charged it back up, programs ran unbelievably slow and I am still unable to run more than one program at a time (consider Messaging to be a program, along with Contacts, Phone, etc.. and you'll begin to see my gripe). After about a month of uninstalling everything, clearing all memory I can without a hard reset (which I won't do because I have hundreds of contacts, there are no sprint stores within 60 miles, and the phone won't and never has been able to sync to a computer), and trying to deal with the inability to multitask-I'm fed up. Can I get a new phone sent to me under warranty, or will I have to eat my $50 deductible even though the phone has no apparent damage?

Or, do any of you know what could be the matter with my phone? I've tried tweaking the memory, toying with the settings, and all sorts of things.