View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 06:48 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: I'm new to the touch pro from the diamond...need some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by soicy423 View Post
my topuch pro arrives in the mail 2morrow so i'm new to it. my last phone was a diamond. the questions i have are.

is there an official rom update that i need to flash like there was with my diamond?

how stable is windows 6.5? i know on my diamond it was good but i did have an issue with kinoma and windows media player freezing.

how is cfays touch pro2 rom because that's the one i'm thinkin of flashing to?
no you dont need to flash to an official. You just need to unlock your phone like you did with your diamond.
What are you looking for in a rom? I would spend a day getting to know the phone, but since you came from the diamond thats not necessary. You should start flashing as many different roms as you can and try them all out to see what caters to your needs the best, or try out one of the simple kitchens!
I havent used cfays rom so i couldnt tell you, but 6.5 is very stable now