knewBee4lyfe
PPCGeeks Regular

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe
wouldn't it be cool

i have this great Idea...

i want to make sure there would be some people who would buy this product before i decide to start making it... or research it.

and its a cell phone holder...

it would need to be shallow so we can slide open the phone...

and it would have a built in usbplug... for 2 reasons...

first is that it can just be plugged in while its in the holder... second would be for the built in mini fan so if you're using the more than just the text messaging function it would work. maybe... but i doubt it... i will install the output plugs... but again... i highly doubt it.

but for sure... make a heatsink... backing... just like the normal backing but w/ 2 in long little metal heatsinks on each side of the camera... yea... it will prolly make the phone thicker by atleast an eighth of an inch but it will help keep the phone cool when its being used for gps... internet... streaming music to the car... and it will not stop charging.

better if it was plugged into the vent or near the a/c vent.

i thought about the heating core vs the cold air. and i was a little worried about moisture... or dew-ing like on the side of a can... don't know if that will occur w/ this set up.

well... i don't know how to get it started but ... wouldnt it be cool...

i even have drawings or blueprints in my head. ill try and draw it... but all im working w/ is ms paint. lol
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.