View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 09:02 PM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: the game of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadd_wulf View Post
ok so now i feel a little moronic, I bought the game but i keeps telling me it requires to be played in landscape mode but no matter what i do it still won't work. i've gone into the settings and changed the device to landscape and also tried just using the gsensor to turn the phone as well as use the hold key to change the settings and nothing works. does anyone have a suggestion
Same crap happened to me. I was trying out the trial and didn't buy because it didn't work! Nothing I tried worked.