View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 08:43 PM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Don't Shoot Me!!!! WM6.5

I would try MightyROM 5 beta. It's quite nice and I'm running it now. Just make sure you flash your shipped ROM first or you'll make the mistake I did today and have random hard resets hehe.

But WM 6.5 has all the bugs fixed and the current builds that are out are probably just as good as the released versions. The only thing missing might be the Microsoft store thingy that they are coming out with but that will probably be released as a cab too.