View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 05:24 PM
zepsamsung
PPCGeeks Regular

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Use a strap, keeps phone safer!

I have a strap on my Touch Pro. I had a stroke at 24, I'm 29 now. It affected holding objects in my left hand. So I made a strap and attached through the small hole in the bottom of the battery cover and over the part that holds the strap. Now I can use the camera better and not drop the phone anymore.
I suggest everyone to have a strap on there phone while out and about, like at the beach or someplace where you might drop it in water or off a mountain ridge. You can buy straps at Kmart, Walmart or just Google phone strap or teather strap or make one yourself. I used nylon, a metal button, and 10 test fishing line for the thread. They are cheap at about $5-10 for two premade or about .50 cents made at home. If you use it with a good cover on the phone it could save from having to do a claim or cracking the chrome. I wrote this thread for folks like myself, who have a disability and for everyone else because $5-10 could save you $100-600!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAGE_044.jpg (351.2 KB, 364 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAGE_045.jpg (401.9 KB, 256 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg IMAGE_046.jpg (379.0 KB, 244 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by zepsamsung; 05-20-2009 at 05:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 14 times.