View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 03:25 PM
popasmurfn25
Regular 'Geeker

popasmurfn25 is keeping up the good workpopasmurfn25 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Water damaged Diamond. How to clear internal storage before returning to Asurion?

i reported my phone lost i said my phone is at my friends house i cant find it send me another one.

they sent me the phone with a return envelope saying to return the lost phone when found.

this is what happend i got the new phone but i also found my lost phone now i have two and i need to send the one back however listen to this, so im at the beach with my windows down and i was on a long walk parked in a nice community, i have the assurion phone in the front seat when i left when i got back it was gone SILLY ME
now i dont send back any phones i keep the original i have ,and saillabee to the insurance phone, plus by now someone has activated it saying they got it off ebay(probably).
The terms of agreement say nothing about my situation being fraudlent or being my fault to cough up 300 bucks; hell no, i paid them 50 dollars for that phone plus 7 dollars a month i cant help that it got stolen wink

Hey good thing about it is i can do it two more times this year LOL

Last edited by popasmurfn25; 05-20-2009 at 03:28 PM.