View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 02:08 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Looking for Iphone interface for HTC Diamond for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLT56 View Post
I have searched a bit and I can't find anything for Sprint though. I am not for sure about the whole CDMA or QVGA or what not. I thank you for your input.
You dont need one for sprintc, you dont have to worry about finding one for a specific carrier, all you need to worry about is if its vga (diamond is vga resolution). CDMA doesnt matter for the theme either. Carriers that have SIM cards are generally GSM, While CDMA doesnt include sim cards, thats the simple explination.