View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:48 PM
BigDiesel07
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: How 2 unlock the lock screen???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
big d is right...i'm done in this thread. i apologize for anything out of line that i said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bticeman View Post
yo aint no love loss i feel like cats b taking things way to serious sometime on here its a phone!!!!!! and the n word thing is hard on some of yall i c b easy!!! yall snapin on me like i took yo girl but its cool and big d be easy chill out lil guy!!! have a coke and a smile :}
I would like to be able to relax sir, but I feel the need to explain myself... Although it may be but a phone to you, a mere piece of electronic hardware, that device in question is over $500 in price... The cost of said device is not the issue at hand... It is ethically, morally, and lawfully wrong to take a fellow person's belongings without their permission or consent.. To do so otherwise constitutes theft.. To commit theft is one thing, but also you engaged in deceiving your fellow members..

Your deception of your fellow members is what has caused strong negative feelings to be expressed towards your behavior.. As I said earlier, helping our fellow man is what PPC Geeks is all about... We enable information sharing, and encourage uniqueness... We, and I speak for the majority of the members here, do not wish to engage in theft nor help those who commit theft...

That is why PPC Geeks has a Zero-Tolerance policy towards theft and illegal behavior..

The usage of the 'n' word is also wrong, but I do not wish to debate the merits of racial slurs with you sir... However, you have seemingly broken one of the rules the site's founder laid out... Specifically Rule #4, which is

Quote:
4. No Flaming anyone, we are all friends.

The use of a racial slur, however it may have been meant and in what ever connotation, is wrong...
This post has been thanked 3 times.