View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:30 PM
dodge_longhorn
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So many kitchens (packagebuilder vs BuildOS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33tlinuxh4x0r View Post
With the rise of 6.5 I hear (at least at xda) that packagebuilder is better as it is designed from the ground up for 6.5. However I like bepe becuase I think that it is easier to use... for example something like calkulins kitchen. Are there really any benefits of packagebuilder and if so... Will anyone (calkulin/erice) make a packagebuilder based kitchen in addition/to replace the current kitchens?

Any input is greatly appreciated

llh
Well based off my experience i like package builder better because it allows you to add more file that you want while in buildos i always ran into a full rom build and would never execute because i had to many oems checked and in package builder i never had the problem yet. but someone else might be able to explain the difference better, i mean they are both great programs and do just about the same thing other then that its what you think is easier to mess with.