View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:46 PM
hasseye
Regular 'Geeker

hasseye is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint - HTC phones not ringing (straight to vm)

heyy man...this is a problem some of us are having...I have the same issue. Using a touch diamond. It's not the phone or hardware issue, swapped it out for another still same issue. I have problems with texts and incomming calls, no problems with outgoing calls. Don't bother calling sprint, even though the tech was nice and willing to help, he was no help. I realized what worked best for me was the verizon touch pro rom. Don't really have to much of a problem although every once and a while it sometimes does act up.

What ive noticed is that for some reason when it goes into 1X "roaming" it works fine. Incoming calls and texts have to switch over to 1X. For some reason im not sure what or why it's happeneing, but when its in EVDO it doesn't recognize or switch to 1X fast enough. When you make an outgoing call or when it switches over to 1X thats when you see those voicemails or texts comming in. Like i said my problem is somehwat only fixed with the verizon rom here on this site. Try that out. If you got any fixes let me know, always willing to help to get help.