View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:05 AM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: just got insurance now i need a replacement TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurrumino View Post
You can start a claim the day after you signed for the insurance. Just don't tell them that you made the damage days before. lol.

You can't avoid the 100 deductible. few weeks ago i lost my touch pro, and for 100 bucks (yeah, i know, too much) they sent a new touch pro sealed in box with accesories.

I tought i was getting a refrubrished one. Like my brother did last year with his diamond.

f*cking thieves.... 100 bucks!!!!

EDIT: go ahead and start the claim!!!. read the TOS: if you send them your demaged touch pro, they'll waive you the fee!!!. Just start the claim as a damaged returnable device.
You only have to pay if you don't return the demaged device.
The insurance is really only necessary if you had your phone stolen or lost, or if your phone was damaged in a way that voids warranty, i.e. water damage. ESRP pretty much covers everything else and has no deductible