View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:59 AM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: just got insurance now i need a replacement TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin-asian View Post
i was at the store yesterday and they looked at the phone and since it was after 30 days they couldnt give me a new one. they actually told me to add TEP over the phone because they couldnt do it in store with my SERO plan.

should i go back a couple days after TEP is added to get a new phone? it seems like several people are having the ribbon cable problem and its annoying as heck! they even told me to go through HTC, but i would be without a phone for 2 weeks probably
Now that you have TEP you can go back and ask. TEP bundles 2 different plans together an insurance part (ERP) and an extended warranty part (ESRP)

Now that you have TEP added, they should honor the ESRP portion of your plan. See if you can flag down another rep and hope they don't give you trouble for coming back with the same problem but now have TEP.