View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 04:04 PM
litlepyro
Regular 'Geeker

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: S2U2 and WM6.5 Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Not sure where this would go, so I figured I would throw this in the open forum.

I am running a Caulkin 4.7 WM 6.5 rom that was cooked in his kitchen. I am running the updated 4.2 weather and the newest S2U2.

When I select UserWeather in the S2U2 setting, I get the correct temp and feels like, but an incorrect weather icon (its almost 10pm and I have a sun showing), and I get a feels like.

Does anyone know where the file that controls this information is located? I am sure I could follow the instructions in the userweather post, but I just want to correct my icons and get ride of the the feels like, and add a low or something.

Thanks!
When using the weather app on S2U2, it only shows the outlook for the day. It usually gives a high/low and then what it expects the weather to be like for the day. Ex: Partly cloudy or rainy. At least that is what I have personally experienced.