View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 11:02 AM
gorillaguzzler
Regular 'Geeker

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question for Spb Mobile 3.0 users

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj19 View Post
I know there is a big thread about SPB and I've read through most of it and didnt see the answer so here goes. I just want to know if anybody is having the same issues i am having with it? It seems that 4-5 times a day i have to soft reset my phone because the messaging links get stuck on the SPB home screen. You'll get a text message and try to click on the launcher for txt or get an email and try to click on that launcher and nothing happens. I can click on anything else on the screen and the app will immediatly respond. Its just the messaging launchers. Even when I try to bypass the launcher by accessing the messaging from the programs list it still will not resond. So it needs to be soft reset to get it working. Anybody else having this problem and know how to fix it?
I would try a reinstall or even a hard reset. I have never had this issue using SPB.