View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 12:27 AM
ajm144k
Regular 'Geeker

ajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuffajm144k knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alltel Diamond and SMS/MMS

well to start off. SMS and MMS work in two separate ways. so, one can work while the other could not. when you say you are using the "stock" rom for alltel, where did you get that from? i would suggest trying the shipped rom, instead of the stock (need it pm me). the reason is because the stock rom that if available on this website was sort of pieced together to mimic the stock, while the shipped rom (at least the one i have) is really the default rom that came on our diamonds, and it will flash everything- not just your OS.

id also be interested to hear what exactly the error message is that youre receiving when using MMS when you use my rom. i used the shipped rom as a base for my rom, and i have never had any problem with MMS- and this is the first i have heard of any problem from a user of my rom.

let me know, because one of the main reasons i put my alltel rom out there was so that we (alltel people) could have an up-to-date custom rom with fully functional MMS- no hacks, cabs, etc necessary.