View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Need Help Asap!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
i got a pm from a moderator the other day for being a jerk to a sprint employee who thought the light sensor was a vga cam 5 months ago. i can't imagine how many pms are going to be sent to everyone who responded in this thread. i'm not going to say anything cruel, but just know that i'm thinking the worst. i am alowed to "think", right? lol
I just got a pm from that sprint employee... he said he is still mad at you.