View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 02:43 AM
Riley
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera/Flash Crashing issues: here's a temporary fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Another good suggestion. (Also, I didn't mean to use the terms IE6 and PIE interchangeably; I just got sloppy.)
Here's the link to the IE6 Toggle thread we have here if anyone else is interested.
Ie toggler is a must have in my opinion. Although ie6 has grown on me a little, pie works great for many mobile site searches and it's nice to have the option to switch back and forth. In essence, you get two browsers in one package. I would be interested to know if you had a rom with pie cooked in and you installed this would you be able to use ie6? probably not plus most roms don't bother with pie anyway. just curious.

by the way GoodGets, same here on trying to disable plugins in ie6. doesnt give you the option. wonder if disabling sounds would do the trick?