View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 10:54 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Special Thanks to our 6.5 Chefs

Just wanted to mention that our chefs in this forum have been putting out some amazing releases especially the last few weeks. There has been a lot of grumbling around here about how chefs are leaving for the tpro forum. But clearly the Diamond community is as strong as it's ever been. Many of us have been upgrading roms regularly. If you haven't you may want to give these great chefs all the support and feedback they need by trying a few new ones. I think it's important that we thank these guys for the time and dedication as much as possible and what better way than to go to their threads, rate them based off your experience, and flash them to provide feedback so they can improve the user experience. I understand some are not flashaholics like well me but we should still be thanking these guys regularly for their incredible work. I wanted to mention that we should be especially thankful for Calcu for providing great kitchens/roms, Indagroove and CapnChronic for being on the cutting edge with providing outstanding roms/sys. Bonz for delivering the best quality 6.5 roms with Rhodium (for our tf3d faithful), Mystery(awesome 6.5/HD concept), Scrosler(awesome variety and presentation), DaReeseboy(come back soon bro), Juicy(great to see you again in Diamondland), Soaa, Evertec, the list goes on and on. I can't think of a better time to be a Diamond owner and we are really blessed to have them here. Please dont thank me for this post, rather visit their rom threads and thank them for all that they do!! By the way, this is not to take away from our other chefs that have done so much for us. Mike, Intx, RSTG, etc, etc. Just felt compelled to mention the amazing work that has been put out recently in 6.5.

Also, the chefs really want us to rate their threads, to do so you just need to go to the top of a page in the thread, select the ratings link and rate away. Please remember to do so as they value this alot. Thanks again guys!

Last edited by Riley; 05-17-2009 at 09:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.