Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 04:24 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsac32 View Post
Here are the wm 6.5 .dlls for the touch pro. they arent stock but they are working on my phone now. i want to keep my start icon and X/ok icons but do your magic with the rest of them. thanx alot.

p.s. there are two sets just incase you run into bugs on one of them (which is not likely)
also you realize that your start icon, x/ok icon are stock? you said you didnt want me to change them but there is nothing done to them. is that how you wanted it (stock)?