View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 02:32 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: GPS locks in but doesnt move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xero View Post
Did you see me put down the cooks around here? Can you prove that anyone of them are pefect? Find me any ONE non-factory ROM, or hell for that matter a factory ROM that is PERFECT, and has NO FLAWS at all. Good luck. All I did was only state the obvious, and that there can be confilcts, especially if there is a non-Alltel ROM on an Alltel device and service. I can tell you stories about my 6800 at times where NOTHING would work at all, until flashing a new ROM, or even tweeking my own.

I am personally a big fan of No2Chem's works, and have used several of his ROMs in the past. As good as they are, they still have little things that need to be tweeked, or outright fixed in many situations. Hence the many versions, trying to make them better.

So please, try not to assume anything about someone before you post some smart *** comment as though they're some random idiot, thanks.
I put "lol". It was a little joke. I didn't mean it like you think. Sorry bout that.

There are plenty of experienced people on here reporting ZERO problems with Mighty's R3BORN.

Last edited by razorloves; 05-16-2009 at 02:38 PM.