View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 01:52 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warranty phone was junk

yeah, I did that. They told me since I got it replaced at the repair center, I have to go there to get the replacement replaced. Unless YOU deal directly with sprint, it seems they dont give a crap that you paid 579 for the phone just so as long as it works. If my new replacement is messed up, I will be calling sprint again, but this time I will talk directly to retensions till I get a new one in the box.

It is to my understanding that a refurbished item is sent back to the original company and Any and all defective, broke, or worn parts are replaced including housings, casings, stands, buttons, chrome, and etc. It is supposed to look as if it came direct off the assembley line.

Last edited by gator352; 05-16-2009 at 01:57 PM.