View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 01:24 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warranty phone was junk

I feel your PAIN! I dropped my first phone and screwed up the chrome pretty good. So I took it to a service center to have the chrome replaced. I was more than willing to pay for it but they said...HEY! You have TEP we will get a new one! I said ok. My new phone came in the next day brand new but it would answer and hang up on people randomley so I took it back and I just got my replacement today.

The new (refurbed) phone I just got has numerous scratces on the screen and chrome. the chrome around the usb is all knicked up and you physically have to hold the USB charger in or it will fall out. The space bar is worn down and the keyboard feels as if it will fall off! This is totally unacceptable so I will be taking it back till I get one to my satisfaction!