View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 01:06 PM
toenail
PPCGeeks Regular

toenail is keeping up the good worktoenail is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Flashed, Automatically Configures, Reboots then Hangs (various roms)

getting right to the point: i cant flash back to stock rom without it hanging on the bootscreen after the autoconfiguration is completed..

now all little more details on my current issue: so ive followed the "HOW TO: Recover a Diamond that wont get past the boot screen (Instructions) however that isnt the exactly problem i am having.. ive mainly been using, actually i only use "MightyRoms" i installed the latest Juicy just to sorta try out WM6.5 cause i figured it woudnt be all the great nad if i had any issues i would just reflash stock then back to MightyRom.. well wm6.5 obviously is a no go so i flashed back to stock where it flashed, booted, did its autoconfiguration then after the reboot it would freeze with that red text on the bottom.. ive tried using different roms including the Sprint Stock Rom, HTC's latest Sprint Rom Update, and even the latest Groove Rom.. the only ones that dont hang are Mightys Reborn and MightyRom 4.8 which i am currently using, however ive been using 4.8 since it was released but now im am getting freezes at least twice a day where reboots are the needed fix, ive never had the 4.8 freezes before.. my only 4.8 problem in the past was that occational silent ringer issue that rarely happened but now is constant..

intermittent issues: sometimes after flashing a rom during the autoconfiguration it would freeze in no particular section where i would have to hard reset, set to default and the autoinstaller would start up again and complete but then the freeze would happen after the next start up with the red text on the bottom..

thanks for any advice given

Last edited by toenail; 05-17-2009 at 08:34 PM. Reason: changing the words autoinstaller to autoconfigure