View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 02:25 AM
ahawke01
PPCGeeks Regular

ahawke01 is keeping up the good workahawke01 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I dont like windows 6.5 as much as 6.1 do you and why?

Hi everyone,
I don't know about you but I have flashed and used almost every ROM on this sit including the SPB sub shell's. I have enjoyed alot of them and I did not enjoy some but I guess its a personal thing. I started this tread because I wanted to let our ROM building people know what I like to help provide what the users want. I would like a 6.1 ROM with the 3dtf with an opperational calendar, music, weather (with your cities in it) all on the main page. I want to see it move lightening fast and have alot of icons that look better than a plan black and white icon. I would like the bluetooth to function with the phone to allow me to listen to music through it so I dont have to buy a new sterio bluetooth head set but just use what I already have. I love alot of the new extra's that clean my Ram and make the phones function with a flashlight etc....... I would also like the responce time to be perfect with the slide of the phone cause if it is not quick then it isnt good.

I am posting this because I would like to start a tread asking for things in the ROMS that we want and use to help and improve some of these ok ROMs out there. I work with a large corp company and my phone is my life esp... when I travel so it is nice to watch movies on it and have games that are fun and unlocked. I really love my phone and I love this site and I thank each of you for all your work and I ask all the other PRO lovers out there to post what you would like to see in a ROM to continue to path of creating the best ROMS online. Please post your Rom Ideas and please give me a thanks for the idea.

Techs,
Please review these to help you guys continue to build these great programs that we all enjoy and honestly it would be hard to live without for some of us.

Last edited by ahawke01; 05-16-2009 at 02:27 AM.