Thread: Flashing ROMs
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 04:03 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flashing ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
I answered you in the PM you sent.

BUt I will expalin again.... The RUU looks at the device ID but not the 500 or 800 portion. Its looking at the RAPH portion. You can have any numerical value there.

I have flashed numerous times as well. I develop some of the fastest ROM's and kitchens in the world. Hands down. I have my own website devoted to the device with its own support forums and very large user base. That does not mean I know everything. I could be wrong. I will try to confirm when I get home but I have flashed NUMEROUS carrier shipped roms that are signed on my phone with no isssues.

Have you ever tried or are you suggestiong theory?

I just want everyone to know there is no ill intent with this posting. and I said on multiple occasions I could be wrong. Anyone with any hurt feelings need to accept the fact that I said I COULD BE WRONG. I dont know how I can make my words any more literal but whatever..... I dont know a whole lot about these ROM and HTC PPC Thingies anyways..... Never said I did ;c)

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 05-15-2009 at 04:08 PM.