View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:40 PM
madcook
VIP BABY

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Water Damage. Hope there is a wasy to fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
I got caught in some rough rain the other day and i got soaked. Had the phone in the holster and had it covered by my shirt hoped that it would keep dry. When i got home phone was slightly wet on the outside everything seemed to work fine. A little while later i went to use the phone again and the touchscreen wasnt responding at all. Took it about and took out the battery. noticed there was some moisture inside not soaking but there was some water just wiped it and put it in some rice overnight, heard its supposed to help absorb moisture. Next day phone is working ok now, except for the spot where u click to open the keyboard It opens the keyboard but then wont close it seems to press the side options instead. Like if go to send a text and try to close the keyboard it pushes the send soft key. Is there anything i can do about this
maybe you remap a soft key to work around your problem
This post has been thanked 1 times.