View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I get a new Diamond

The poor chicken.....remind me not to reincarnate and come back as one Regarding your replacement Diamond, the same thing happened to me a few months ago. A piece got dislodged from the Diamond and it was the magnet. I tried to friction fit it back in to no avail. The Sprint rep at the store replaced it with a New Diamond Just recently my screen separated and I had to have it replaced. This time with a refurbished Diamond which is fine. I really like the Diamond, especially with the updated stock ROM and Radio (If you are using the stock ROM and Radio, make sure you have the latest versions installed which is 2.00 and 1.11 respectively) ,but it appears that there are well known construction issues with the Diamond as I have mentioned.