View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IS the Diamond better than the Touch

At the end of the day, the Diamond is the device to have handsdown A while back, I was in need of a new device but the Diamond was not going to be available for 3 months. I was going to get the Touch and posted a similar question on a couple of Forums to the one you are posting now. The question being was it worth waiting for the Diamond 3 months or should I purchase the Touch which was available immediately?The overwhelming answer was that I should wait and I would not be disappointed. Well, I exhibited self control and avoided the impulse to buy the Touch right away and I was not disappointed The user interface is worth waiting for as well as the Touch Screen in addition to other things. You will not be disappointed with the Diamond either. Its just that you are used to the Touch but you will quickly get used to the Diamond and I am sure you will enjoy it