View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 06:52 PM
mlin
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Warranty phone was junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian3047 View Post
So I had some issues with the home button not working and figured that with the chrome also flaking I better go online and request a warranty replacement. Of course it came next day free of charge but what they sent is what is annoying me. It was a way older and much more beat up than even my phone. One small scratch on the screen and tons of nicks to the black on the chrome. Then of course being a refurb it has no screen protector. It may seem small but I don't want to buy one when I used the one that came in the box with my original NEW phone and it has worked nicely. I should at least be given the same to replace it, and a phone that is worth a darn. I have gotten two refurbs over the years from Palm and they were mint with no issues. This is a joke. So now after fifteen transfers they got another one overnighted out to me. I asked what they are sending me this time and they just said a replacement and won't know till it's sent. So what do I do if I get another dud? I do at least want to also have my screen protector like I always have also. Why they would send out a phone is this condition is strange.
Weird, I can't imagine them sending a phone in that condition. Every singel replacement I've ever received from warranty or insurance has pretty much looked brand new, refurbished or not. There is a certain standard of quality and customer satisfaction that must be maintained. Thus, if they send you another dud, send it right until you get a phone of reasonable quality. I have always had very good luck with sprint. This really suprises me.