View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 04:37 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Registry Hacks, Tweaks and .cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennethw67 View Post
Ok so i have a question for someone. I really didnt know much about the phone when i started downloading things to it and now i just want to go back to the way it was when i got it but i didnt back it up right when i got it. Is there anyway to get it back to the way it was when i got it if i didnt back it up first?
Not really. You can use sprite backup to backup most things, but it will backup at it's current state.

Looks like ur gonna have to hard reset to factory settings and start all over.

Hold reset button & End button simultaneously... Wait 5 seconds, release reset button first, continue to hold the end button, then release the end button after about 2-3 seconds.