View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 04:05 PM
volDeus
PPCGeeks Regular

volDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvolDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvolDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvolDeus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to volDeus Send a message via Skype™ to volDeus
Re: So many Kitchens, how do we know which one to use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedNuts1 View Post
Tutorials are always welcome on this site, but I may be too chicken to actually try it myself. However, other's may benefit from your work. Also, there's a couple tutorials out there, but I haven't looked into to much myself yet
There are, I have at least one saved to my HD for referance, I wouldn't bother trying to write another unless I felt there was a significant amount of new information to bring together that wasn't already covered ... I was just offering to give you a short list and some links I've compiled of software and tutorials that are already available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedNuts1 View Post
I believe they include actual tweaks and stuff as well. I'm not necessarily talking about build numbers, but the actual extras (battery, sms tweaks, etc) that the kitchen maker already includes.
Granted ... From what I've done myself and from what I understand, most of those things are fairly easy to do on your own during cooking ... An excellent discussion topic nonetheless. I'm sorry I don't have more experience with the custom kitchens or I would try to offer something more in line with your op

Last edited by volDeus; 05-14-2009 at 04:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.